→ United States of America
→ Terres hostiles
→ Communications
→ Voyages dans le temps
↓ EN BAS ↓

← Retour
• Hominum Revelio •

Nous savons que vous êtes là.

Retournons 24 ans dans le Passé. La Joie, la Tristesse, la Victoire. Le 2 Mai 1998. Lord Voldemort est vaincu. De nombreuses victimes, mais la menace est enfin écartée. Une Prophétie chamboula tout, malheureusement. 24 ans après la Victoire contre le Seigneur des Ténèbres, un nouveau Mage Noir va faire surface, et surpasser le Précédent. Si quelqu'un l'avait entendu, peut-être que les choses auraient été autrement... Nous voilà en 2022, les élèves s'apprêtent à rentrer. Mais quelque chose, cette année, sera différent.

Les Mangemorts reviennent, avec une Organisation tout autre, les Loups-Garous choisissent leur camp, les Sirènes ont trouvé leur héritière, la Forêt Interdite est plus vivante que jamais, et les Aurors ont beaucoup de travail. Sans parler des Elfes de Maisons, Vendeurs, Médicomages, Membres du Magenmagot, les Géants et les Fantômes... Et oui, une vingtaine de possibilités de rôle, ainsi qu'une Feuille de Personnage Détaillée, pour parfaire votre personnage. Entrez dans notre forum, et incarnez le Personnage Rêvé.

Alors, n'hésitez pas, et entrez dans l'ambiance magique d'Hominum Revelio.
• Hominum Revelio •

Nous savons que vous êtes là.

Retournons 24 ans dans le Passé. La Joie, la Tristesse, la Victoire. Le 2 Mai 1998. Lord Voldemort est vaincu. De nombreuses victimes, mais la menace est enfin écartée. Une Prophétie chamboula tout, malheureusement. 24 ans après la Victoire contre le Seigneur des Ténèbres, un nouveau Mage Noir va faire surface, et surpasser le Précédent. Si quelqu'un l'avait entendu, peut-être que les choses auraient été autrement... Nous voilà en 2022, les élèves s'apprêtent à rentrer. Mais quelque chose, cette année, sera différent.

Les Mangemorts reviennent, avec une Organisation tout autre, les Loups-Garous choisissent leur camp, les Sirènes ont trouvé leur héritière, la Forêt Interdite est plus vivante que jamais, et les Aurors ont beaucoup de travail. Sans parler des Elfes de Maisons, Vendeurs, Médicomages, Membres du Magenmagot, les Géants et les Fantômes... Et oui, une vingtaine de possibilités de rôle, ainsi qu'une Feuille de Personnage Détaillée, pour parfaire votre personnage. Entrez dans notre forum, et incarnez le Personnage Rêvé.

Alors, n'hésitez pas, et entrez dans l'ambiance magique d'Hominum Revelio.

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Xiaomi Mi Smart Camera 2K Standard Edition (design compact / support ...
11.39 €
Voir le deal

fPartagez | 

Cérémonie de répartition - Poudlard.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Mary J. Adams ♟♟♟♟♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜♟♟♟♟Mary J. Adams♟♟♟♟♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜♟♟♟♟
« Serdaigle »
Sang : Pur mais mêlé.
Baguette : Aulne avec un cœur en licorne, de trente-six virgule vingt-cinq centimètres, légèrement élastique.
Patronus : Kangourou !
Lieu : Poudlard ~
Pensées : Time to wake up sleeping beauty !

« Serdaigle »
MessageSujet: Cérémonie de répartition - Poudlard.   Cérémonie de répartition - Poudlard. EmptyMer 25 Jan - 20:38

Souvenirs de notre cérémonie de répartition.

Phrase d'Introduction

Date et Heure de début du RP :

Le 1er Septembre 2018 à 21H

Lieu(x) du RP :

Pensine - Grande Salle

Temps extérieur :

La brume du souvenir est présente, une nuit sans nuage est affiché sur le plafond de la grande salle.

Personnage(s) Présent(s) :

Mary Jones, Jack Harms...

Intervention Externe :

Oui
État :

En Cours.

ATTENTION ! CECI EST UN RP HORS DU TOURNOI ! ET UNIQUEMENT EN ANGLAIS ! MERCI DE SUIVRE OU PASSEZ VOTRE CHEMIN !!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Jack Harms ♟♟♟♟♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜♟♟♟♟Jack Harms♟♟♟♟♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜♟♟♟♟

« Sorcier(e) »

Sang : Half-Blood
Baguette : Bois de hêtre et ventricule de dragon.
Patronus : Griffon
Lieu : Poudlard
Pensées : Bored...

MessageSujet: Re: Cérémonie de répartition - Poudlard.   Cérémonie de répartition - Poudlard. EmptyMer 25 Jan - 20:54

Well, at last my path lead me to the mighty Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry, let's not say that Iam happy, school means work, works means a lot of boring things. So, why am I happy to come here ? Because it's the perfect place to start a great reputation, I'm only eleven years old, that's young but I have a so developped ego and such an ambition. Please, make that quickly I already can't bear all theese kids shouting all around the corridors, why do we have to wait for ages before the doors of the Great Hall ?

I passed my fingers in my hair, it was wet, it was raining outside, I hate rain that's really bad for my haircut, and I really did care about my haircut it was very important for me. And theese school dresses, they were horribles, black cloaks and ties, I hate ties, they are really ugly. And please please make that my house won't be Hufflepuff, all but not Hufflepuff, even Gryffindor would be better...

Then, someone hit me on the shoulder, a girl who didn't apologize afterwards, I looked at her with an angry look, first day at school and someone hit me, it would have to change...

Hey ya' don't you know the sentence: "Iam sorry !" ?
http://m.fanfiction.net/u/2934717/Ackwardwriter
Mary J. Adams ♟♟♟♟♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜♟♟♟♟Mary J. Adams♟♟♟♟♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜♟♟♟♟
« Serdaigle »
Sang : Pur mais mêlé.
Baguette : Aulne avec un cœur en licorne, de trente-six virgule vingt-cinq centimètres, légèrement élastique.
Patronus : Kangourou !
Lieu : Poudlard ~
Pensées : Time to wake up sleeping beauty !

« Serdaigle »
MessageSujet: Re: Cérémonie de répartition - Poudlard.   Cérémonie de répartition - Poudlard. EmptyJeu 26 Jan - 17:12

Mary was afraid. Yes, she knows the truth about the wizzard's world... But she never thoughts Poudlard can be … so giant ! Her mother said Poudlard was a great high scholl, but she was nervous. Her mother said she will be a brillant student, but she thinks she was wrong. Mary was so amazed by the massive school she don't saw a boy and she hit him.

Hey you ! Don't you know the sentance " I am sorry " ?

Mary raise her eyes and see the boy who she hurts. From a mental arithmetic, she deducts he have the same âge. Only 11. She smiles at him, and say.

Well, I'm sorry... Are you OK ? Because I don't think a girl like me can inflict pain to a boy like you.

Maybe she does, but it's gonna be totally crazy, isn't ? She sighs. It's not a great idea make enemies the first day...

I'm Mary... What is your names ?

« Sorcier(e) »

MessageSujet: Re: Cérémonie de répartition - Poudlard.   Cérémonie de répartition - Poudlard. EmptyVen 27 Jan - 17:41

Oh really she was sorry ? Good news, for one time I could try to be nice for one time, it wasn't the girl's fault after all. I made her a smile, she told me her name, Mary... I raised an eyebrow and answered.

My name is Jack, please to meet you Mary...

I kept smiling at her, it's true that the castle was huge and beautiful, I mabe made believe to the others that I didn't like it but I really was hypnotised by this place, the great hall with lights everywhere, the frames on the wall, the candles everything was made for that the students feel confortable here...

That's gonna be great ! I hope I will be in slytherin, well everything but Hufflepuff...

As I spoke the doors of the Great Hall opened...

Well... Here we go ! I said to the girl.
Lily Potter ♟♟♟♟♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜♟♟♟♟Lily Potter♟♟♟♟♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜♟♟♟♟

« Sorcier(e) »

Sang : Sang mêlée.
Baguette : Boix de Houx ; Ecrin de licorne ; 24,8cm.
Patronus : Loup.
Lieu : Poudlard.
Pensées : LA. ♥

MessageSujet: Re: Cérémonie de répartition - Poudlard.   Cérémonie de répartition - Poudlard. EmptyMar 7 Fév - 18:10

Lily is running in the long corridor of Hogwarts. She's late ... Again. She whispered, her heavy breathing. She looks around and saw a large wooden door, with engravings, gilt. she marveled. Hogwarts was his dream since childhood, she finally is here. She approaches the front door, she had barely put his hand on the clanche the door was flung open one, showing the great room. Luckily, no one has noticed. She slips between first graders who were so amazed by the magnificent ceiling of the hall. But she pushed a young boy his age, but an angel face with an expression rather haughty. She blushed at once, biting his lower lip, she excused herself pitifully.

"Sorry sorry sorry"

« Sorcier(e) »

MessageSujet: Re: Cérémonie de répartition - Poudlard.   Cérémonie de répartition - Poudlard. EmptyLun 20 Fév - 20:03

What the hell ! Is it a festival or a game "come on let's hit Jack Harms tonight" because as I was about to enter the Great Hall another girl choose this moment to hit me. I sighted, it was really not my day! I look a the girl, obviously it wasn't her fault if she fell on him, but it wasn't Jack's problem, he does not like that people just hit him like that, he looked at her with a quite angry look.

Just pay more attention next time !

Then he turned and walked in the Hall, hoping that the girl would let him alone.

« Sorcier(e) »

MessageSujet: Re: Cérémonie de répartition - Poudlard.   Cérémonie de répartition - Poudlard. EmptyMar 21 Fév - 17:41

The girl blushed violently. She looks down ashamed and full of regret. She bites her lip again, before hearing the phrase full of anger of the newcomer. Lily sighed, barely made ​​it a meeting, it ruins everything and hate it. She saw James the table, tell him to go run to him, she blows a good shot trying to relax and then go see the boy again. When she saw him he seemed annoyed by her presence, but does not discourage her Lily. She looks at

I ... Excuse me if its your angry, but I .... I arrived late and I tried to go unnoticed ... Pity does not hate me. You hast not seem to be bad and I would like to know you. I am Lily Potter.

She smiled as kindly and warmly as she could, Because Lily was a person full of kindness and goodness to his young age.
She was dazzled by her beauty so natural, he had beautiful blue eyes. He was already tall for his age and exceeded Lily of ten even fifteen centimeter

« Sorcier(e) »

MessageSujet: Re: Cérémonie de répartition - Poudlard.   Cérémonie de répartition - Poudlard. EmptyVen 2 Mar - 6:17

I sighed, maybe I had been too mean with Lily, maybe I was really someone bad, is that what I want? I don't really know but this girl was sad, on her first day of school and this was because of me. Maybe I should be a little more nice with her. She stammered a long sentence of apologies, I looked at her with a confused smile, I didn't know what too reply to her, I felt like I was going to stamer too... I tried to make my most dazzling smile to her as I answered.

Well, I'm sorry too I've over reacted, I'm a little bit nervous for this first day here you know... Let's say that you didn't hit me and that everything is good, forget my bad words I didn't meant them...

This time I succed in making a perfect smile to her, a sincere smile for once, not the smile I do to people to make them believe that I'm allright, but a real smile, full of kindness, and maybe friendship, who knows? I don't want to have only enemies here, life would be hell if it was so. I needed friends, true friends. Then I recall that I forgot to introduce myself, she did it, Lily Potter, surely the daughter of the famous Harry Potter, I've read a lot about him, of course, like everyone here in this room. Lily was still looking at me.

But where are my manners?! I didn't introduce myself, my name is Jack Harms, please to meet you Lily Potter.

To prove that I was sincere I made another smile to her.

« Sorcier(e) »

MessageSujet: Re: Cérémonie de répartition - Poudlard.   Cérémonie de répartition - Poudlard. EmptyVen 2 Mar - 19:12

Lily saw her face that seemed to reflect. He eventually make him a real smile, sincere with a lot of discomfort. Probably because of his bad words. Lily smiled back, a big smile showing his white teeth, and especially his goodness and kindness. She nods her head accepting the apologies of the boy. She bites her lip as was his habit. She does not let go of the eyes. She loved her very much even if he was hiding under the mask of the beautiful boy who has friends who are with him for his physical and perhaps also to know that his money? She sighed, saddened. She said that if his lies he was not as bad as it showing. When he apologized in turn the heart of Lily bolted. She finally found a friend from his brothers and cousins ​​who did not see as the daughter of the wizard who saved the world. It could be the true Lily and not the daughter of Harry Potter. She could not restrain himself and burst out laughing with joy. She thought her first day would be a disaster but in reality it was going wonderfully well from this moment. It then passed a hand through his blond hair waving slightly Venetian. She could not hold back and jumps him hugging the neck. Yes Lily had always had that kind of person who expressed their joy by many actions, especially by hugs, Lily loves it. Especially his cousin and best friend but she is Rosy presentiment that she would love Jack. She saw in him a true friend, a confidant, knowing what it was to hide his true him, to have friends who love you just for your fame, your beauty (although this is not the case Lily, at least she thinks), or for your money. She knew that Jack was already a beautiful 11 ​​years. He came from a wealthy family? He had parents, siblings famous? More famous than the family of Lily? Or that of Rosy? I do not know but Rosy had to have friends who love it for what it is. Lily has always been lower, but above all naive. She looks at her friend Jack loosening of him, she smiled seeing his wealth rather taken aback she looks around her releasing a more nervous laughter.

Excuse me, I like hugs and express my joy and above all I am really pleased that we remain friends. You seem to be someone really good. Jack then I am very happy to meet you, and if you talked a little about yourself?

She was so curious to learn about her new friend.

« Sorcier(e) »

MessageSujet: Re: Cérémonie de répartition - Poudlard.   Cérémonie de répartition - Poudlard. EmptyVen 2 Mar - 21:25

She replied to my smiles, it made me feel much more confortable to know that Lily was not angry because of his bad words. He was really sorry of what he said, he didnt want her to be sad, she had a lovely smile it nearly mad me blush, but I had trained to controm my feelings, in front of my parents first, and in front of the others. I don't realy like my family, too much rich with too much people who said to you that they are your friend and then they betray you... I wanted new friends, real friends, to get rid of this image of the pretty boy, loved only because he is rich. Lily should feel that too, in my opinion being Harry Potter's daugther must not be easy everyday...

Then she laughted in front of me, jumping of happiness, and then I must admit it took me by surprise, she gave me a big hug. This time and I think it was the first time of my life, I blushed, my face went all red. I gave her back her hug. She let me go with a nervous laught which made me laugh to, my rather high-pitched laugh. I smiled at her, we were friends now, I knew even if I knew her for about five minutes that I could trust her.

Excuse me, I like hugs and express my joy and above all I am really pleased that we remain friends. You seem to be someone really good. Jack then I am very happy to meet you, and if you talked a little about yourself?
Again it took me by surprise, I stamered a little and answer:

Well there's not a lot to say about me you know, I had a boring childhood in a rich family, I don't have many friends, and I think that's all I think... And what about you?

« Sorcier(e) »

MessageSujet: Re: Cérémonie de répartition - Poudlard.   Cérémonie de répartition - Poudlard. EmptyVen 2 Mar - 21:40

About me? Well I am Lily Potter I guess you know my parents huh * It was pretty blase but seeing the look of Jack she felt he did not know the life of his parents but his * I had a childhood fairly normal despite my many friends rather false friends he finally just loves fame of my father makes me sad. I always wonder if they are friends with me for the glory and fame or for the true Lily Potter, the girl who always slightly blundering something that should not be done, which also attract a lot of bored

She laughed lightly, she felt Jack's laughter mingling with his. They arrived before the Sorting Hat. She saw the head of Hogwarts advance for sending in the different houses of Hogwarts. She smiled a Jack hoping to be with him. She took his hand without the gene. Do not attend a lot of girl and boy almost no, she did not know "what to do" and "what to don't." Not suspecting the reaction of the young man she looks forward to the first students to the distribution. She leans over to Jack's ear and whispers

Oh my god I hope we shake together, I like you already leave you as much for her. I stress not you?

She laughed softly, nobody heard or almost. She bites her lip somewhat anxious. She was afraid of the agreement was its name. Or would it? Gryffindor? Hufflepuff? or Slytherin? She did not know she was brave certe but also very intelligent, she had a lot of resentment towards his enemy and it was especially low, the four houses corresponded. But when the Sorting Hat choose ?

« Sorcier(e) »

MessageSujet: Re: Cérémonie de répartition - Poudlard.   Cérémonie de répartition - Poudlard. EmptySam 3 Mar - 17:45

Me too I hadn't true friends, I understand you. My parents are well known in the rich families of the wizard world, so we ha d a lot of guests at home, they sau they are friends, but it was not friends for me. *I smiled lightly* I really happy to meet you Lily, I happy to, at last, have a true friend on who I can trust...

I was known to be really shy and not talkative, talking so much about me was a surprise for me, I hadn't done that before. And now we were in front of the Sorting Hat, I didn't want to be separate now of my new friend. I was totaly stressed up, Lily seemed relaxed. Then she took my hand, I was again really surprised, nobody had never act like this with me, she waited my reaction, I gave her a smile and let my hand into hers. Sha asked me if I was stressed.

Yes a lot, I really don't know where I will be send. I hope in the same house than you. I don't wanna be parted from you.

Jackson Harms !

Wish me good luck... I said to Lily.

I went on towards the podium, my hands were shaking with fear, I sat on the seat, the Headmaster put the Sorting Hat on my head, I closed my eyes and opened them. I saw Lily on the crowd, she was smiling at me, I tried to reply with a smile but a grin was the only that came out. The hat began to move on my head, it scared me a bit.

Well... I see in you... Some courage I can deny it, a will to be recognised. You're proud of you're self, and in a first thought I would say Slytherin... But in you there's a great knowledge, and a will to learn a lot so for you it will be...

HUFFLEPUFF !!!!!!!

I sighed. It's not really what I wanted, but it could have been Slytherin, Hufflepuff is not that bad after all, I stood up, smiled to Lily went to the Hufflepuff table where a lot of people shaked my hand and say me welcolme. The silence came back, it was near from Lily's turn.

« Sorcier(e) »

MessageSujet: Re: Cérémonie de répartition - Poudlard.   Cérémonie de répartition - Poudlard. EmptySam 3 Mar - 19:38

He would loose his hand and settle on the Sorting Hat. She smiled and put my hand in his pocket skirt. She looked at the ceiling magic eyes closed hoping with all my heart that Jack is with her and also with Rosy. Oh it was on that Rosy would not love too. But she did not know who he really was. Basically, Jack was almost like Lily, he was hiding. She never saw someone with what has by itself but it is. What makes a great quality of Lily. See the real person and not the false. She lowered her head, opening his eyes. She saw Jack stressed out, she looks at him intently and smiled, a smile sincere, compassionate. She heard the hat spoke to him. Slytherin would suit her perfectly. Lily bites her lip, not Slytherin, Slytherin anything but. She hated the Slytherins. So if there is .... Well it will be the first that she would like Slytherin. But the hat decided otherwise. He went a Hufflepuff, a great shock to her. She would have liked it to be a Gryffindor, oh yes she would have liked. She knows she will go against her was Gryffindor, although she knows. He went to his place, was the Hufflepuff table. Is was her name, she went silently on the stool. The hat began to speak

Hm yes I see .... I see a lot of courage in you, an uncommon intelligence and a great grudge against your enemies. Slytherin could allow you to do much .... Gryffindor would bring you fame like your father and your mother did. Serdeigle can teach you wisdom and knowledge. Or shall I put you Potter .....

Lily's heart was beating a parley, she looked like she was the hat. Who seemed to think. He ends up making his judgment

Hmmmm ... Right. Hmmmmmmm GYFFONDOR

Bim bam boom. Lily's heart sank she smiled a great understanding of his brother James was shouting with joy, she laughed. She then saw his other brother, who was Albus has the Slytherin table. She smiled gently, he smiled back. Then she looked sad Jack, she would not let him. She wants stayed with him, tell him about the world she must survive every day, with phrases like "Oh how are your father?" Or like "Lily Potter .... Potter? As the famous Harry Potter?" They shook fun of everybody, oh my god she would spend evenings in their common room was laughing and talking ... But it was all finished now. She went to his brother who warmly welcomed. She looks at Jack with tears.

« Sorcier(e) »

MessageSujet: Re: Cérémonie de répartition - Poudlard.   Cérémonie de répartition - Poudlard. EmptyDim 4 Mar - 18:10

So Lily was sent to Gryffindor, the young boy fell sad. He looked down to his plate, his friend will not be with him, he'll be alone in his house. He looked up to find where Lily was, she was at her table, tears were falling from her eyes, it made me even more sad. I was looking in her eyes, me too I was starting to cry, I've never cried before, but the fact to be left alone, without my only friend was unberable. Food appeared on our plates, there were a lot to eat, but at that moment I wasn't hungry at all. I ate a little, I chat with some people, without listening to them...

Elipse...

One hour later, food disapeared, I sighed, this dinner was at last ended. The Headmaster rose, he did a speech to which I didn't listen. He said now we should follow the prefects and go to the dormitories. So everybody got up, and followed their house prefect. I did not do that, I sneek out of Hufflepuff crowd and went to the Gryffindor group. I was looking for my friend in the crowd of students. After a while, I found Lily. I went to her and smile.

Hey Lily ! That's sad, we're not in the same house... Still, we are friends, I hope we will have a lot of lessons in common, because of Hufflepuff are really boring you know... How are the Gryffindors?

« Sorcier(e) »

MessageSujet: Re: Cérémonie de répartition - Poudlard.   Cérémonie de répartition - Poudlard. EmptyDim 4 Mar - 20:14

Ellipse .....

She left with her ​​cousin Rosy in the moving stairs. She was with her ​​group had dinner was boring, she quickly wiped her tears so as not to show a Rosy James nor has elsewhere. She had seen her, also weeping which unfortunately made ​​even sadder Lily. She sighs a starting up the stairs when she saw Jack's hand placed on his forearm. She smiles and turns. She noticed the girls were watching an evil eye. She laughed a mocking laugh. She did not resist and went into his arms. She smiled rubbing the back with the palm of his hand. She looks up to Jack, a happy smile and mischievous. She laughed putting his lock of hair in place.

The Gryffindor? They are very friendly no matter what .... My brother James is a little too cocky. He loves himself touted catcher is the Quidditch team. You're going to play you? And I already use my time, we have all the best courses: Defense against the forces of evil potion, flight brushes and finally metamorphosis. To believe that we stayed together for that. But yes there will always be friends it's a promise Jack. Then at least we are both intelligent all this is already a common point. You want it all starts to our class tomorrow?

« Sorcier(e) »

MessageSujet: Re: Cérémonie de répartition - Poudlard.   Cérémonie de répartition - Poudlard. EmptyLun 5 Mar - 19:35

She was smiling again, so I smiled again, I was so happy to see her cheerful, because I felt sad whan I saw her crying during the dinner. She took me in her arms for another hug, I thought I was not going to get used to that, she always took me by surprise. I took her in my arms, I must say that I loved her smile, happy and mischievous at the same time. I made her my best smile, the one that I know it dazzled everybody, revealing my white teeth. She told me that Gryffindors where kind but that her brother was too cocky, if I was going to play in the Quidditch team, "no way" I thought, Quidditch is not an interest for me, well playing Quidditch is not, I like to watch the matches. It appears that we will have a lot of lessons in common, that's cool. When I heard her talking about our friendship, I made a great smile, we will always be friends...

I dont think I'm gonna play Quidditch, I prefer watching it... I promise to you that we will be friends together, you're my only friend you know? For the lessons, yeah I would like to go to the first lesson with you tomorow, it will be great. Which lesson is it? Transfiguration ? Well I look forward to go there with you.

I smiled again keeping her in my arms for a little while.

« Sorcier(e) »

MessageSujet: Re: Cérémonie de répartition - Poudlard.   Cérémonie de répartition - Poudlard. EmptyMar 6 Mar - 17:28

She snuggled against him, burying her head against his chest. It felt good against Jack as if she was alone in the world with him and that he alone could protected from these selfish them surrounded. Yes, everyone is incredibly cruel and selfish, everything is centered on the image, money, appearance. Lily hates her, she hate all these people who think themselves superior when in fact they are not, they are no better than she, or anyone else. She knew that Jack understood his vision of the world, and against his chest she felt that the protection of all this, what they were two strongest. She looked up at his face and kisses her cheek tenderly and quickly. She bites her lip, a little embarrassed of her actions and tries to resume a normal conversation, even though she knew that the hopelessly cheeks were red.

No Quidditch then, it may be better, I already James cries to us I do not know how many times the dates of those games when he has one, but it is still very good this game has you prefer has played it then?

She was curious, to learn to know him better and better, she wanted to learn to know him. What is certain is that she has already experienced a great sense of respect and that all this was the beginning of a great, great friendship between them.

THE END
Contenu sponsorisé ♟♟♟♟♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜♟♟♟♟

MessageSujet: Re: Cérémonie de répartition - Poudlard.   Cérémonie de répartition - Poudlard. Empty

Cérémonie de répartition - Poudlard.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut